A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


just study a few day... totally different with lower6..
lower6 no tuition too much... but now almost everyday tuition after skull...
skull hours some more expand until 3.30pm haix.... say this week din follow the new time table, but class also unitl 2pm... den 23opm tuition.... 5pm oly reach home.. next week don how to do.. tuition 230pm but skul until 330pm.. izzit i can ponteng? ponteng for tuition? i hav hear b4 is ponteng go anywhere less hear go tuition.. really wan to do??
damn totally different for form6... but i think it will better for us...
HOMEWORK So MANY~~!!!

energy low... low battery~~!!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers