A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


R&D??? = research and development.... starting from 4/01/2010 skul re-open, today is the 1st week, 1st day, R&D....
PNP still until 1.55pm, half an hour rest and after that continue the R&D... every student hav go to see their teacher with the topic subject they do... after 1.55pm bell ring, all form6 students go to find teacher...
almost everyday the library not that much people(students), librarian is more than student, but today totally is different , full of student and group teacher... BCOZ discussing the research....
my group also in library discuss
1st we have to do introduction, 1st page...
until 330pm... finally finish... next week continue...
after that still cant back home, bcoz hav hiasan class... haixx... until 645pm only reach home..
TIRED~~!!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers