A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


is going half way to sick alr,
feel so sleeping -->sore throat --> cough + flu....
"on the way" go to sick more... haixx...
last thursday alr start until today, sat merentas desa more,
not oly merentas desa, be that still got aerobic part i hav include it....
no exercise , suddenly too over, muscle is painful and flu + cough... when breathing also difficult...
yer~~!!
today skul, after each subject end i also went to toilet,breathing difficult bcoz of flu, it was affect me when i study... peak check~~!!!! yer!!!!! no choice how many tissue also no use, hav to wash by water...
CNY is around, try to get back a good healthy for celebrate a CNY coming...
take care everyone,found that many are getting sick now, izzit now is a sick period? hehe? don know also, anyway take care ba~~!!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers