A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


2nd times for R&D... today everything in R&D so fast to "ending"....not oly my group some group also bcoz the teacher in-charge is going meeting about R&D, so that waiting the teacher and giv some speech to us... update a new thing for us...
until 5pm oly reach, fast to end but did not back yet, stay at classroom, do a little bit homework oly... clean the class more... after back home....
addition, my fren say R&D is
REHAT & DUDUK... so funny la... like that also can create it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everything is depends on you how caring a thing, if u care it so smooth, slowly take it, love it with ur full heart, no throw it, no with a bad mood, and more la, i think if do that, anything sure with will nice....
using heart to see it, u will more sharp to see it...

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers