A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


一坡为平,一坡又起~~!!
something is like that, mayb my sentences is wrong...anyway i hav heard b4 some a sentences like that..
anyway cant say last time still hav(haven settle), until today i feel that something is happening between...
i cant say anything, speechless, no comment, no idea, what u like la, what to do?... almost every sentences alr use at me and you, us... try to keep quiet... DON SAY... but sometime don know is good for u or bad for me? i also don know how to decide... try my best don care to much...
other than that,
copying ?? from dictionary :something that us made to look exactly like sth else
haixx... until today, you still do that, i cant say anything wat.. that's you la, if feel nth , you may continue.. i cant do anything on you... swt...so fun to you hav also? so fun to more people to know you ? sure but try to think, that style is copying or your create?
actually wat, why i wan care too much on it?
many question suddenly approve in my mind, im asking myself izzit correct?
ya mayb is copying, but in the end wat i get back? look like nothing happen..
i don wan take any action, bcoz if action hav be taken sure you unhappy , keep asking/ saying us.. i try to giv tips to u , wat feeling we hav now, but u look like nothing , what we do, you just follow....
SWT la... i lazy to inside the round , i will try my best go out from the round... so sorry to all my fren, bcoz i really feel so "tired", let me "sleep"......
shhhhhhh...... let it quiet...

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers