A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


as usual, 545am have to wake up, today more early wake up went to school bcoz im hole the class key.. hav go early to open the door...
as usual same classroom
as usual, classmates also come 1 by 1, and a different is everyone just wan "find" the most best places for own...
as usual bell rang
as usual, monday got "perhimpunan" but bcoz raining hav to cancel..


A different
helping teacher carry her table frm block K staff room to block J(form6 block) staff room
(block j downstairs become staff room of form6 teacher)
BM teacher and economy teacher change , account teacher din change
6A1 start from second floor....
i think sure have something different more.....
if not mistake lower6 will like college

ALL THE BEST ^^

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers