A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


child???
a young boy/girl who is not yet an adult
teenagers???
a person aged between 13 and 19 years old....
adult???
a person that is FULLY GROWN...

my group still in teenager, hav 1 more year to go... after a year, no more teenager... be a adult, something sure will be different, changing mine attitude/personality from bad to more better, life not that can play play everyday, thinking also will follow age changing(think more deeply), new friends, and others....
a thing i wan touch at here is friends...
as my friends said, between of us, who still can keep in touch, still can go out always, can chit-chat anyway, anything is less and less... some study, some work... haix.. a day go out can meaningful, mayb some problem , make it to useless to come out... don comment? mayb it can help me, don wan choose go in to the circle... (so sorry to say that, last time already prove it everything) i have to more clever.... (teaching by my fren)... anyway GOOD LUCK for u...
= childish?

haha, share a joke
since you born you have to use money until you die...
if you no money , you cant die also...
everything is saying MONEY MONEY...




That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers