A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


our style some more still happening, decide something with so suddenly...
ytd night we planning so to see movie oly, haixx... cinema is totally FULLL.... no choice nothing to do... so decide go to pyramid... hehe go there just seeing people celebrate, we just stand a site saw it, how's everyone celebrate christmas... play snow la... hehe, everyone so enjoy with christmas !!



we back 12.30am from pyramid den go mamak until 130am... 230am something oly go in to bed..
second day morning, 930am hav wake up alr
no place to go, but my house 大扫除!!!~~ cool, my christmas is be a cleaner... hehe ^^
it can be so enjoy also de... push pull all the cupboard, mop, lap, and it only so tired !!!
whole cleaning until 230pm.. wah ~~!! half day gone alr... ^^...
night dinner with my family,
and go yam cha...only we 3 peoples ^^ chit-chat la.. it is also fun.. whatever is a smaller gang...
hehe my christmas for this year!! HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
waiting NEW YEAR 2010....

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers