A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


last week just be a cleaner at hse, but today some more have to back to skul GOTONG-ROYONG^^hehe, 4 more days to go, skul will re-open, skul life back, so that we have back to skul clean our classroom... hehe, as usual it is quiet fun also... haha... nice !!!!
today every teacher/staff also have a meeting, so that we get our latest new time table for next year... wor~~~ is really study until 3pm , not everyday oly monday, wednesday, thursday oly..., each subject add 1 more period except MUET, teacher mostly is the same just economy teacher change oly, BM both paper also same teacher... hehe... also better... not bad... hehe...
dislike hav to study UNTIL 3PM !!!!! yer!!!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers