A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


haha, sometimes you must look back what you have done before....!! if not... you will keeping say the ppl, actually everything u saying is also you done it before de... if you memories you still you laugh it and won angry it... laugh is because see how cute you are? , see how gong you are?, see how u angry ? haha... actually everyone have to the step to , from child to adult, in your life, you may feel so many funny de, when you teenagers, but sometimes and someone you hav feel you are adult already? so that u can scold them? actually wat you scold you got done it b4 ma? haha... speechless.... haixx...
don say you hav done it b4 or notm think , they are teenagers, they attitude will more a bit child oly...haha... speechless....
finally i have feel that what my fren say b4 !!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers