A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


ring ring~~~~ 6am..hav to wake up...today start back to school life lor... holiday not more... prepare everything den my mum fetch me go to skul... bcoz my sis wan using car... not choice lor... hehe...
today nth special at skul... but today back to skul from holiday, our class attendance 100%.. i think is a 1st day our class attendance 100%...
today teacher P.perakaunan giving back the test paper to us... finally i get pass in 2nd test.. yeah!!!
when teacher marking "the paper problem",some of my fren calculate the DOB to know your personality and some more la... haha... i know that day i born i got many "gui ren" and hav to work harder and im personality is a responsible person... but the negative way, my fren don wan tell us.. aiya...nvm lor...
hehe....i think can believe la.. but don too much tat u dream..anyway choose a half to believe la...
a hokkien song also got teach la..."好运?坏运?总是要去做.....三分天注定,七分靠努力..." something like tat the song... haha... and 1)命,2)运,3)风水。。
after skul, stay back a while for meeting MPPTE... everyone hav to start doing their own work alr... bcoz our MPPTE at 8/10/2009.....gambateh and good luck everyone...
2pm back home lor... can rest again haha... and i hav see many of "笨蛋"shoes...(cartoon BEN 10 shoes).. not my shoes la... is the childs my mum care 1....the shoes some got light la... so yeng o...

see... many pattern... aiyo...(paiseh har...too eng alr so i capture)


next topic...
i cant say anything on it....i hope tat u both also can understand la...
say at here but throw,forgot,missing at here,don keep,bring la.....
another topic is....
hope everything will as best,perfect as we can la...
whatever ending is how la... so happy to know u...^^




爱(友情,亲情,爱情),

就像是我们生活所需要的阳光一样,
可以带来温暖,快乐和幸福,所以离不开它

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers