A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


this year more special a bit, i not go out on the 25th september, that day my hse got a small party for my sis's marry on second day... so my fren and i go out at 24th september...
we go out on 24th september so my fren, sze yee call this activity is a 24plan... haha, some more can plan plan... hehe...
morning we went to bukit raja saw a movie"GAmer" tak boleh pakai punya movie, don know wat is the movie say... so peak check la... hehe... after see movie, lagi peak check, we wanted going to eating lunch at "da shu xia" mau tau kereta tu tak mau pergi.... nah beh, when i wan start the car, the car totally cannot turn... try so many also cant, finally
called ppl come to do....

see go light but cant turn... haixx...!!
bukit raja view!!! (nth to do)

by luck got 2 cars, thian chin they all went to ate , we all waiting the ppl come, lolx...
wait until half an hour, finally the ppl come alr... he help to start the car but he said i hav to drive the car go to his "kilang"... aiyo... fetch sze yee, mag, andrew went to yee hse 1st, and hwan follow me go to the kilang.... hehe... don know is luck or not.. only dropped the screw....
after that, hav my lunch.. and going to fetch my brother....they all at yee's hse lor...
night time, go to neway KTV.... 1 more peak check thing la...don know how to say la... in the end is a happy ending la....
thanks to all my fren.... all the best and good luck ^^

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers