A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


oh oh balik kampong, balik kampong.... haha not kampong i can back and im not malay guys.... holiday for hari raya start from tomorrow 18/09/2009 -27/09/2009.. more than 10days.... hmmm... my holiday planing?
this saturday(19/09/2009) going to work(part time)
22/09/2009~ tuition
24/09/2009~ go out with my fren
25/09/2009~ happiness news for my family... my hse hav a small party bcoz my sis marry on second day(26/09/2009), hav to help my mum to prepare... busy day...
26/09/2009~ my sister wedding....
27-09/2009~ preparing my mood going back to skul....
almost like tat lor, not trip with my fren or family also... raya at hse... hehe... ^^
happy holiday and enjoy with your holiday....^^ all the best and good luck....

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers