A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


ytd night my fren and i went to b.raja saw the movie "when got ghost".. new movie the sitting for booking at internet is totally FULL.... so we have go there waiting the booking sitting release when out of time to taking ticket...walao... mana tau so many ppl also like that o..... 9.05pm time's up, so many ppl din line up just go to the counter buy the ticket.... got 2 uncles and 2 mans i think they get D in moral 0r E... we reached at TGV 845pm waiting at there... den the man still say we hav to line up la, u late come pls belakang... na beh la... siapa datang awal dulu.... beh tahan oh... finally we got buy the ticket la....aiyo, don know still wan say too much, but we din fight with them la... let them 1st... .really is geram betul... by luck the movie is a funny movie la....scare until u laugh... haha....

ytd night, mag grandma pass away, but i cant attend to her hse, bcoz my sis marry at this week, so paiseh leh, anyway take care yourself......

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers