A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


congratulation to my sister and my brother in law... ^^ actually their wedding at 26 september but i lazy to update my blog... hehe.. is a happiness news for our family... aiyo... is someone lor.. don hav facebook but still wan to see the picture so i hav to upload picture at here.. that ppl is MAG!!! ok la... another way i also wan update my blog also... hehe... same as our chinese traditional....( a bit changing alr)hehe....




MAG, aku malas nak upload banyak picture la.....^^paiseh ya!! minta maaf har... hehe...
go to my facebook click and see la
http://www.facebook.com/kohkangkai?ref=profile#/album.php?aid=112401&id=543242716

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers