A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


ytd is a sunday and holiday for deepavali, my bro come back from kuatan, his's gf also come here, my 3rd sis also come back from UPM... b4 that my 1st sister and my aunt planing going to waterfall at sungai chiling.. finally we go by ytd..8.30am go out from hse and 9.40am reach there, but is bad day bcoz ytd morning (2am-4am) is raining, so the ppl not allowed us to go in, haixx... so that we change to huu yam(waterfall),play with cousin, after that lunch at around there, 3.30pm oly reach home....next time hope can go to the sungai chiling bcoz it is really is a fun places when my 1st sister go there take a photo....


at sungai chiling

normally monday we hav tuition at eng ann, whatever is a holiday tuition also got, but the time change to afternoon 12.3opm-2.30pm..... haixx... i reach there aroung 12.25pm, so waiting for my fren coming, mana tau, after 15min , not anyone come also, i feel something wrong alr,so i sms to asking my fren got tuition or not, boom boom terus get boom, he told me teacher going to hospital so cant tuition today... so that hav to back home more, aiya alr come out at eng ann, so i walk to KP find my fren..... so long time din walk so long distance alr... hehe... but really is a hot day... aiya.. at kp see my fren and chit-chat with them and also waiting for my bro coming... peack check o..o...o...OO..Ooo

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers