A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


after the wednesday raptai, our drama so bad, practise until 5pm, but we still came to skul on second day(8/10/2009)....bu luck morning i join with my fren group study at library.... the most peack check thing is i wear baju sukan, but the librarian not allow me go in... wat is %*^^&*^*( some more got this rule at library... ok nvm i back home change my baju sukan to school uniform... 12pm library hav to close, haixx... i study oly a little bit, i just talking with them.... aiyo.... ^^ after that i cant back still want practise the drama, stay back until 4pm....practise and practise.. damn tired... energy direct go down.....haixx...
today until my class back to skul study... 1st period and 2nd period no teacher, so we(wee shern, kha lim, Amir, and i) go to giv the invitation card to all fom6 teacher... run there , walk there... 3rd period back to class study... walao, whole day at library feel so sleeply... after skul, few of my classmates and i stay back at skul for playing badminton at dewan putera...long time din exercise, so muscle going pain now, but still ok la.... hehe ^^ is a best activity to do that, so fun and enjoyed it.... :P

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers