A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


finally MPPTE activity alr work done, good job!!!! b4 activity everyone so harder to preparing everything., hope this activity can work as done as we can, finally all comments from teacher , seniors, juniors were quiet good...just some feel tat boring a bit and sien ^^ mayb !! 1st activity for seniors and also last activity for seniors, it is so kan jiong b4 the activity, but we also face it together.. hope our next activity , MP for ex-committee MTE will run as good as we can la... good luck every committee, thanks to you all....^^

一切就到此为止,希望事情就这样结束了,不要再做不必要的东西,你做初一,我做十五,你让世界太平,我也会让世界完美,你没事,我就当没一回事,真的很累了,难道你们不会累? 从以前到今天,发生了多少东西,难道每一样的事情发生你们都没有领悟到?haixx..。 大家在出来的机会还有多少次?现在出来的都没几个,有出来还是那几个,或你有你出,我有我出,好像大家都陌生了,你不累,大家都累,出来聚一聚可以很高兴的。。。就因为这样把事情给弄毁了。。。。
够了啦。。。。多一个朋友,不如少个敌人。。。

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers