A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


Officially Semester 2 , 2011/2012 end ! And im here klang, home sweet here!
Reached home on Saturday 23rd Jun 2012... hehe.. finally at home, everything easy and simple.. Love it!
But going to find holiday job for coming semester expenses ! that's abit unlike ~~ thought can be relax and enjoy, stay at home but no money no talk ~ LOL haha..
ENJOY 1 week le ~~
HAPPY HOLIDAY ~

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers