A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


going back to jungle life, my uni , sabah ~ although second year, but the feeling still the same, like don wan go back, erhem, no point , go for better life in future, i need to go , need to change a better 1 in future.. gambateh~~
3rd semester, a new semester again, i need to more focus on study, for a better result in final.. last 2 sem , going out, join activity, use alot of time out of academic, i need to pull it back my result... gambateh..~~

A new life, An another part of uni life >.<

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers