A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


While everyone has asked me the same question "Are you crazy?" , but i'm still feel that what the decision i made was correct n feel does not come out a lot of problem in the same time.

       The 3rd Semester, I had been kicked by JAKMAS kampong AB, no more hostel life but going to under "home" life with my friends. Before that, my friend and I have came back on 8th Aug to searched any lot of tower A or B apartment which nearer with my uni, BUT that's totally FULL ! Hard to get 3 rooms house, in the end we have choose 2rooms house as our 2nd home in sabah ~ 

     When we came back early on 5th Sept, we were lived at Tune Hotel that we already booked before that we going back 2nd Semester. We stay at Tune almost 1 week. That's no one think to do that! 

     After came back, we have run here n there for searching the furniture, because we are compared the price of furniture with different some of furniture in KK town, Inanam, Giant and so on. We are using 2 days for it, while others just 1 days or half days only

    That's look crazy ! No one has been think before while did'not get hostel, once did'not get how to get a place to overnight when still under searching house to in coming 1 year or 2 years! For compared the price, cause the house that we rent is totally EMPTY ! n everything must buy in under BUDGET! "No people, No Talk!" No Money, No TALK! The most tired week in the begin semester 3, lucky everything has been settle down, hopefully everything will be going soon! Nothing is perfect, but we are trying to get better! Happy go lucky ~ Hope everything will be get with what we hope... Just go for normal, go for another story of uni life ~

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers