A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


The feeling still same, preparing and preparing ! That's going headache until full of details,sometimes revision until don't know where i am going(study).. Hate that period while still need to preparing! totally hard to focus if headache! The feeling more nervous than that time SPM... but it's good? cause i set my goal/aim to achieve a better result(* actually need to cover my 1st exam, that's bad! ) Last 2 paper to go! School program subject over, Left PPIB subject ! haixx.. does not get the meaning why need to study, because of credit hour? no point, have to go also... @.@ 11days more !

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers