A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


finally pass through the 1st week of final exam!!! 2 paper that I have took! 1st paper with confident while 2nd paper totally no confident at all! speechless ! The most scare which is the grade of the paper... although the grade cant representative everything but it may effect the performance of total result of the year ! Preparing the 2nd exam still going on! No way to enjoy or relax fully! while the same times, the revision must and have a break for a long journey coming ! keeping read and read! what to do? Exam? Just to test your knowledge? or just for the grade? how u looking for? that's Very Important? Important? Nothing? How you look look at an Exam, shown how you caring your future! Not for grade, but for knowledge.. without grade without analysis where your knowledge go to.. keep it! 2 more week to go for final exam, after that "balik kampung " enjoy the 2 months holiday^^ P:S hehe, there got a feeling "ask" me to update here!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers