A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


Today morning, we have sport activity at Likas , padang golf. Yea!!! Im going Golf as my koko for University. I didn’t regret with what I joined, but happy with it, cause im learning a new sport again, whatever it may just learn a little. “GOLF IS LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP” that’s my lecture today, we learnt how to play golf, what is golf , how to hit the balls and so on… it’s nice man !!! if got chance have a play with anyone interest(but before that I must learn how to play 1st la) hehehe..

At night I was 1st time alone in my room. I planned to join the with my next door roommate to a Buddhist welcome event, but I didn’t cause I scare my assignment group member call me for discuss the topic, in the end they didn’t call, I cant join the event also. My roommate also going to a church event , another malay guy also went out with his friends, so only me at the room. That ‘s really special for me, cause my 1st birthday without celebrate with my family, Klang friends, that’s really I can remember even though I don have any party birthday celebration, haha, I feel that not anyone will have this feeling. Maybe some will saying their birthday also without family celebrate because in uni , but I’m just came sabah 3 weeks and everything still for me. 21st birthday should be celebrate but I celebrate with a new place, a new part of life, its really special for me compare than I get a “key” of cake or anything. By the way, I also get a 1st wishes for my family, thank you my lovely family.

[ a late post ]

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers