A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


That’s something special on my 21st birthday. I was celebration with my friends, My new uni life friends. A different celebration, a different feeling, cause I was surprise when they said want celebrate with me. I’m feel touching, cause I never think that/hope that anyone will celebrate with me when im here, cause 21st birthday was the same with the other years old birthday..

But im get a celebrated from my uni fren... 1st celebration in Little Italy, Kota Kinabalu , Sabah. a good memories over there, the food really delicious , nice, the workers also friendly as well as like oversea.. thanks , wan ling, Jamie, See wen, Evon, Fong Weng, Vinz and mei ling.. a short celebration, a good memories birthday for me, thanks my fren.... { Pictures from myfb profile}

2nd celebration in Kampong E , UMs.. a surprise birthday celebration , i never think that we celebrate with me.. haha... cause that's a second day (26th Sept 2011) i was not predict my roommates(next door) were planned with my frens who are kampong E.. they were asked me to join dinner at there, i thought normal, so i on with their planned.. but after my dinner, a small celebration with my 21st birthday, Thanks Kai Lee, Poh Ling, Angel, Iye Kai, Jia Ren, Chin Guan, Jun kit, Alan Phang and 1 of my roommate which cant attend, Sze kiat.. thanks to all of you, a small celebration, a surprising birthday for me ... thank you... { Pictures from my fb profile}

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers