A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


I'm here(UMS) was already 7 weeks, within this 7 weeks, that's few thing happened in my life.. erhem!!! I had speechless, cause i the most i hate which also happened in my uni life, i thought im going to enjoy , study well in uni life, but the situation tell me that will be something happen, i have no point... hahaha.. that'a a process, i hav use a positive way to look for it, build a better to look at it, to do, to solve the problem, if not, everything going more worse.. should i say , thanks for them?cause im learning again.. My mind told me that, YES, you must! cause not for them , i never learn a new thing from them, from the situation, look through how a person he/she is.. im not voice out, im quiet does not mean im stupid, cause i always believe that what u did on today, u will getting effect later, that's time problem.. i hav to be smart, be steady, i have to cool down.. this fair enough , don not try to over someone... it will take turn...

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers