A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


ytd monday(22/02/2010), my classmates 14 person absent... bcoz of bai T gong... i went to skul, but i "fishing" at class, damn tired whole week CNY sleep around 1am-2am,wake 10am, 8 hours also not enough for me? haixx.. so this few day so tired... feel so sleepy....
ytd, my new account teacher, MR Oon came to our skul, 1st day came in to our class, but he din teach a lot, bcoz many were absent, just simply teach so topic oly.... overall ok la...
today whole taklimat teknik menjawab soalan STPM... before recess BM, after that PA... so sleepy, "fishing" and "fishing", alamak..... no choice la... sien le.... but useful for us also... don know tomorrow is wat subject...XD

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers