A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


so disappointed it..... "if u don like this skul, u change skul.."."if u don like skul close the door at 720am, u can change skul near with ur hse", "if u don like skul style/rules, u can change skul...", if wan complain(not like), u can change skul...." and many many more....
so sad to hear that.... wan to feedback our point/opinion/idea/comment to skul, also scare suddenly get a letter ask u change skul.... so wat to do??? be a speechless people lor... no choice... by luck la... many of my fren told me DON SEND THE LETTER.... they all also hear from a teacher, the teacher told my fren stop it everything , bcoz scare skul will take action... haixx.... sad... let it go ba... just waste my letter and let the letter disappear in the world ba... let the time to prove everything, the thing cant changing more so that i hav to change my mind to accept it all...
hope that when a come , everything will different ba...

wat thing to complain no need to know it la.... just to see wat a skul done....

still 2 more days to go, CNY is coming... no so much CNY mood ... but still happy to celebrate it.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~!!

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers