A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


"I loved the advertisements and although they are presented in many ways, they all had only one message which was, be proud of being a Malaysian and love Malaysia with all our heart.
I appreciate the people who took the time to come up with these ideas.
I have never felt so proud being a Malaysian until I turned 18 because I couldn't feel what it was like being Malaysian.
I just don't get why some people constantly criticize the country. Maybe they should think of ways to improve this country instead of telling people that they should not live in Malaysia.
Are we not living in peace? Are we not free from natural disasters? Are we not having a place to stay, food to eat, and more importantly, education? We are not living in poverty like people some countries, so stop complaining.
Sometimes , when we try looking at the bright side of life, we'll feel much better.
Malaysia is all about unity and harmony. Living in a multi-racial country is about learning to respect each other.
Where I am studying right now, I have friends from different parts of the world, and of course, they have different skin colour too. They may not Mr Handsome or Miss Beautiful, but they are the most beautiful people on the inside.
Since I was young, my mum always told me to always love my county no matter what, and I still stand by that today.
SUE, KL"
Article from The Star, Thursday 2 September 2010 Page N46 (VIEWS)
this is a meaningful article I have read today when my MUET period.. besides that , my MUET teacher also have same views with this people... which is, we need to appreciate everything in our daily life..
At here, just share this article to all of you ^^

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers