A Part of My Life ~

"Nothing is impossible, that's depends how to solve it " Just be yourself, don get influenced by others easily

Quotes

知足,感恩,包容!!


so fast to go, half year lower 6 like tat end up alr.... today is last day for my lower 6 school day....still remember last year, preparing how to sign in form6.. go PPD klg, back to skul, go there go here, in the end go to form 6 and today my lower 6 is alr end, bye bye lower6....
in this half year, i hav know so many fren , from kwang hua, sri muda, KU, BK, and many many more.... and i won forgot is all my classmates, so happy to meet you all, study at the class, mostly everyday you can smile and smile, so funny and happy,did not regret to know who are u all....
some memory from senior la, teaching me how to "stay"/"live" in STK la... hehe ^^ lower ^?? cant say is a honey moon, totally is wrong, STPM hav to prepare start from lower 6.... but i did not so well also, get a bad result for my final exam.... holiday not more trip to go more.... study back ba!!!!!
next year, new system more, our school time until 3.30pm , monday to thursday.....
AND
new teacher more,
my BM class will combine with 6B9(6A9'2010)which is EN Yusri and PN Zaiton
economic change teacher (forgot wat name)
perakaunan change some more, our teacher wan balik kampung, until today still not yet confirm who teaching us...
only PA and MUET din change teacher....
ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK ^^

That's me ~

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
A meaningful life I have today , I love my life although something that I wish to have but I did not get it, that's easy because nothing is perfect, it's just a different view from each other , learn to accept, learning is one part of my life, sharing which is what you exchange your knowledge to each other, caring will be getting a better day , loving with who you feel worth to do that ~ Because learning is sharing, sharing is caring, caring is loving !

Followers